Happy Thursday! I hope your week is going well!
My card today uses the stamp set Birthday Blooms and the brand new Stampin’ Blends! It’s important to use our THICK Whisper White card stock and Memento Ink when using the Blends. I colored the flower while watching the World Series and what an exciting series this has been. Have you been watching it? I’m going to miss baseball when the World Series is over and can’t wait for Spring Training to start up again in March!
I’ve been trying out different colors to see how well they blend together . The combinations for today’s card happened quite by accident. I started out with Light & Dark Rich Razzleberry but picked up Dark Cherry Cobbler by accident for my shading. I was upset until I realized that I liked how it looked!
The sentiment is also from Birthday Blooms and stamped in Memento Ink. I finished the card with three Glitter Enamel Dots. I have to say that I’m loving how Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry look together. It’s a beautiful combination!
All of the supplies I used to create today’s card are listed below. To purchase any of the items, click any picture and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store! See my special offer below!
Tracy’s Stampin’ Blends Special Offer Ends on November 10, 2017
The release of the Stampin’ Blends is so exciting and I want to add to that excitement! With a minimum order of $50, you’ll receive a FREE COMBO PACK of Stampin’ Blends from me. Here’s all the important details:
- Place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store between November 1-10 using the host code 3B3Z93NS. If you aren’t sure how to enter a host code when placing your online order, you can read about the host code here.
- Once I receive verification of your order, I’ll email you to find out which combo pack of Stampin’ Blends you’d like to receive. If I don’t hear back from you by midnight on the 10th, I reserve the right to choose a color for you so that I can place all of the orders in a timely manner.
- On the 10th, I will close the host code and order the pens. Once I receive the pens, I will send yours out to you! (Due to the Cash & Carry Stampin’ Up! policy, I cannot order these pens ahead of time).
- This offer is only good through me, Tracy Bradley. You will not receive your free combo pack of Stampin’ Blends in your order from Stampin’ Up!, but from me, once I receive them.
- Your combo pack of pens will ship on or before November 20th.
- In the unforeseen event that the pens go on backorder before November 10th, there will be a delay in shipping your pens to you.
- If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code as you will earn Host Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! with any order over $150. You will still earn your FREE Combo Pack of Stampin’ Blends from me.
- If you have any questions, please contact me!
- Click here to download the Stampin’ Blends brochure.
- This offer is only valid November 1st – November 10, 2017.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Please visit tomorrow for the Glitter Queens Blog Hop!