When you place an order at my Stampin’ Up! online store, you earn Bradley Points! With each $25 order (excluding shipping/tax) you’ll earn a point. Collect 16 points and you’ll be able to redeem them for a free stamp set valued at $39.00 or less!
Here’s How It Works:
- You’ll earn 1 point for every $25 increment in Stampin’ Up! product you order (before shipping/tax). For example, an order of $24.99 would not receive a point. An order of $51.00, would receive 2 points. Separate orders cannot be combined.
- All orders must be placed with me, either in person or online. Look for my name in the upper right hand corner of the shopping page. Please use the host code for the month (it can be found on the right hand side of my blog) when placing your order (you’ll receive an extra thank you gift for using it). The host code changes each month.
- When you receive your thank you card from me, I’ll let you know how many points you earned. When you reach 16 points, contact me with the name and item number of your free stamp set by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’ll confirm your points and then place your order!
- Clearance Rack items can be included in your order as well as any other products currently on sale.
- Please do not use the host code for any orders $150 or above. You will receive host rewards but if you use my host code, you won’t be able to get them. You will still earn Bradley Points!
- Host items and Bundles are not available as your free items.
- Your free stamp set must be redeemed within 1 year of receiving your 16th
- This program is effective December 1, 2016. Terms and conditions are subject to change.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!