I was so excited when I realized that the Ghirardelli Minis I bought fit inside our 2″ x 8″ Cellophane Bags! A perfect fit for four of them! It’s the little things that make me so happy!
To create today’s project I used the Seasonal Chums Bundle (available in wood and clear mount) as well as the stamp set, Spooky Cat. To save 10%, purchase the stamp set Seasonal Chums and the matching Seasonal Tags Framelits together! The bundle is also available in either wood or clear (see supplies list below).
Let’s Make This!
- Stamp the pumpkin in Memento Ink on Whisper White cardstock, cut him out with the Seasonal Tags Framelits and color him (I used Copic markers, a non-Stampin’ Up! product). What you might not realize is that the pumpkin also has a back side! The Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies cuts the front and back and they are attached at the top. There’s also a little piece near the top that allows you to thread Baker’s Twin through so that you could attach the tag to the package but I just snipped that part off.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 2-1/4″ x 4″ . Score it at 2″ and fold. This will be the topper for your bag.
- Stamp the sentiment on the topper using Memento Black ink.
- Place Tear and Tape on the front and back of the cellophane bag so when you place the Whisper White topper on it, it will adhere well. Attach the topper to the bag.
- Glue the pumpkin to the topper using Multipurpose glue. I used this adhesive so I’d have a little big of wiggle room when placing it on the topper.
- Cut two Basic Black bats using the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies. Attach to the topper using Glue Dots or Multipurpose glue.
Non-Stampin’ Up! supplies: Copic Markers