Welcome to the Glitter Queens Monthly Blog Hop! Our theme this month is Home for the Holidays and as usual, my focus is on food! I wanted to create a little something that could be at the Thanksgiving table for each guest with something inside that they would really enjoy! I filled mine with M&M’s in fall colors but you could add nuts, gum, mints, or even leftover Halloween candy (we didn’t have many trick or treaters and have SO MUCH candy left over).
I bagged the candy in our Gusseted Bags and sealed them up with a sticker I made! I used a full sheet shipping label by Avery (8165), stamped my sentiment and punched it out with the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch!
I was going to put a window sheet over the leaf cutout but didn’t really feel it was necessary with the candy securely inside the clear bag. At the bottom of the post, you’ll find a list of all the supplies you’ll need to create my box!
Bottom of Box: 7-1/2″ x 7-1/2″ score @ 2″ on each side
Top of Box: 5-1/2″ 5-1/2″ score @ 1″ on each side
Sentiment on top of the box: 5/8″ x 3-1/4″
In this post HERE, you’ll find general directions for making a box. Just substitute with the measurements above. Please pay special attention to the directions for making the bottom of the box. You’ll need to cut off a smidge on two adjoining sides or the top won’t fit over the bottom
- If you need crinkle paper for the inside of your box but don’t have any on hand, you can make your own! Cut very thin strips of Stampin’ Up! card stock. Then crinkle the paper up in your hands. Instant crinkle paper!
- Be sure to cut the leaf out of the top of the box with the Seasonal Layers Framelits, before you assemble your box (hmm, wonder how I know that).
- Use Fast Fuse or Tear and Tape to assemble your box.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you’ll continue through the hop! Michelle Veller is next and you can visit her blog here!
Here’s the complete list of hoppers today!
Tracy Bradley – You Are Here!
Tracy’s Stampin’ Blends Special
The release of the Stampin’ Blends is so exciting and I want to add to that excitement! With a minimum order of $50, you’ll receive a FREE COMBO PACK of Stampin’ Blends from me. Here’s the important details:
- Place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store between November 1-10 using the host code 3B3Z93NS. If you aren’t sure how to enter a host code when placing your online order, you can read about the host code here.
- Once I receive verification of your order, I’ll email you to find out which combo pack of Stampin’ Blends you’d like to receive. If I don’t hear back from you by midnight on the 10th, I reserve the right to choose a color for you so that I can place all of the orders in a timely manner.
- On the 10th, I will close the host code and order the pens. Once I receive the pens, I will send yours out to you! (Due to the Cash & Carry Stampin’ Up! policy, I cannot order these pens ahead of time).
- This offer is only good through me, Tracy Bradley. You will not receive your free combo pack of Stampin’ Blends in your order from Stampin’ Up!, but from me, once I receive them.
- Your combo pack of pens will ship on or before November 20th.
- In the unforeseen event that the pens go on backorder before November 10th, there will be a delay in shipping your pens to you.
- If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code as you will earn Host Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! with any order over $150. You will still earn your FREE Combo Pack of Stampin’ Blends from me.
- If you have any questions, please contact me!
- Click here to download the Stampin’ Blends brochure.
- This offer is only valid November 1st – November 10, 2017.