Have you gone through the Annual & Holiday Catalogs and want IT ALL?
Would you like a discount on what you buy?
Do you place orders that are at least $99?
If you said yes to any of these questions, I’d recommend getting the Starter Kit. The No Obligation Starter Kit is $99 but you are able to choose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product AND it will be shipped to you FREE! You can choose anything you want (except for host sets). Sound too good to be true? It actually isn’t. The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is a great way way to get Stampin’ Up! product at a discounted price plus so much more!!!!!More Details About the Starter Kit
- Receive $125 in product for $99 with free shipping and no obligation.
- Receive 20% minimum savings on all of your personal purchases or Instant Income on purchases from family and friends.
- It’s a NO obligation kit, really!! Purchase a kit and you can just walk away OR sell $300 a quarter to continue to access benefits. Your personal purchases count towards the $300 minimum!
- Receive host benefits AND demonstrator savings when you place a minimum $150 order.
- Preorder new catalog items ahead of the public (one of my favorite benefits)!
- Weekly Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Success emails.
- Attend exclusive Stampin’ Up! events
- Support & training via our quarterly full color Stampin’ Success magazine.
- After your first full quarter, Stampin’ Up! asks that you have $300 in sales. It can completely be your own personal purchases or just sales to family and friends, or a little of both. It can be one big order or lots of little orders over the quarter.
- If you decide to quit, simply stop buying from yourself and/or selling. It really is that easy.
If you still have questions, feel free to contact me by clicking Email Me on the right hand side of my blog!
If you’re ready to join, click here! You’ll be taken to a page that looks just like the one below. Look for my name and then click Join Now!
I joined Stampin’ Up! in 2009. I had placed several orders, loved everything I received and wanted more, so I joined purely for the discount. I was teaching elementary school at the time and because I loved the cards and projects I was making, I started a club with two other teachers and a parent of one of my former students. Other teachers heard about the fun we were having and our group kept growing and growing. I wanted to share what I was creating and that was how this “I’m just joining for the discount” person, began to branch out. But that’s the wonderful thing about joining Stampin’ Up! You can purchase the Starter Kit and be your very best customer, just as I did for several years, or you can share the love of stamping and paper crafting with your friends and family.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! I had tons of questions before I joined. I’m happy answer any questions you might have. I’d love to have you join my team! I’ll be here to support you in any way I can!