Before I share the details of my card, did you know that you can now order from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog?? It’s overflowing with fun new products such as the beautiful paper I’ve used on my card today. To view the catalog online, click the picture of the catalog below. If you live in the U.S. and don’t have a demonstrator, contact me and I’d be happy to send a catalog to you!
I love using patterned paper on a card and Stampin’ Up! has hit it out of the park with all of the beautiful papers they’re offering in the Holiday and Annual Catalogs. I love Painted Autumn which was just released yesterday.
Here are all the details of today’s card:
- The card base is Lemon Lime Twist cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″.
- The DSP measures 3″ x 4″ and was glued using Snail to a piece of Early Espresso which measures 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″.
- I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Early Espresso and adhered it to the card front.
- Before stamping the sentiment onto a 1′ x 3″ piece of Very Vanilla card stock, I punched one end using the Banner Triple Punch.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set Bunch of Blossoms and was stamped in Early Espresso. Stampin’ Dimensionals were added to the back before attaching it to the front.
- Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the front for a bit of sparkle
At the bottom of my post, you’ll find a supply list of all the Stampin’ Up! products I used for today’s card!
Before I go, here’s a short video from Stampin’ Up! that showcases some new products! Thanks for stopping by!