Do you need a little bag for a gift card or a sugary treat? The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies will help you to quickly make one in a matter of minutes!
Three of the items I used to make my project are currently on sale right now!
Please note: Candy Cane Christmas also comes in wood but the clear set is the only one that’s on sale.
My Card Details
- Cut your DSP using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. If you’d like to see how to assemble the bag, check out the video below. You’ll also see another sized bag to make with this same die!
- Glue a Metallic Foil Doily to the front of the bag.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler using the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Stamp your sentiment on a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Emerald Envy ink. Cut it out with the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Add some bling with the Metallic Enamel Shapes
- You’re done!
Product List- All of the items I used to make my bag are listed below. For the items on sale, the sale price will show up when you click on it and go to my online store.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!