If you love bold, vibrant colors, you’re going to love the brand new See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper! This paper coordinates with so many beautiful colors:
Night of Navy
To create today’s Fun Fold card, I used the stamp set Daisy Lane. It was cut out with the the Layering Ovals Dies and layered with the Stitched Shapes Dies. The Stitched Shapes Dies are very versatile and also coordinate with the Layering Circles Dies and Layering Squares Dies.
Directions for Today’s Card
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock that measures 5-1/2″ x 7-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″. Fold on the score line. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper that measures 3″ x 5-1/4″. Glue to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 4″ x 5-1/4″. Glue to the inside of the card.
- Using the stamp set Daisy Lane, stamp the sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock using Night of Navy ink. Using a die-cutting machine, cut it out with the Layering Ovals Dies. Cut a larger oval in Night of Navy cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Dies. Glue the sentiment onto the Night of Navy oval using Snail. Turn it over to the backside and add Stampin’ Dimensionals only to the right side and down the middle (if you add them to the other side, your card won’t open). Attach to the front of the card.
- To complete the card, add three Night of Navy enamel dots below the word “Friend”.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
I hope you enjoyed today’s card!