When you place an order at my Stampin’ Up! online store, you earn Bradley Points! With each $50 order (before shipping/tax) you’ll earn a point. Collect 10 points and you’ll be able to redeem them for free product valued at $40.00 or less!
Here’s How It Works:
- You’ll earn 1 point for every $50 increment in Stampin’ Up! product you order (before shipping/tax). For example, an order of $49.99 would not receive a point. An order of $101.00, would receive 2 points. Separate orders cannot be combined.
- All orders must be placed with me, either in person or online. For online orders, look for my name on the shopping page. Use my host code for the month (it can be found on the right hand side of my blog) when placing your order and you’ll earn an extra card kit. Please note that the host code changes each month.
- From time to time I offer a host code and when I do, please do not use it for orders $150 or above. Orders $150 and above receive Host Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! to redeem for free product! When you add the host code, the system will not prompt you to enter in your freebies!! Orders over $150 will still earn Bradley Points!
- Clearance Rack items can be included in your order as well as any other products currently on sale.
- When you receive your thank you card from me, I’ll let you know how many points you earned from your order. When you reach 10 points, you will have earned your free product and I’ll contact you. You can choose one item or several, just as long as the total doesn’t go over $40.
- Host items are not available as your free items.
- Your free gift must be redeemed within 1 year of receiving your eighth point.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
Customer Rewards: Read all about the rewards you’ll receive when you shop with me, here!
Host Code: Read all about the Host Code here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Updated December 2020