Today’s fun fold card features a brand new punch, a new stamp set and a coordinating punch that carried over into the new Annual Catalog. We now have two daisy punches! The brand new one is the Medium Daisy Punch and the Daisy Punch carried over from last year.
For the base of the card I used a brand new In Color, Seaside Spray, a new embossing folder called Eyelet Lace, new 6″ x 6″ In Color 2019-2012 Designer Series Paper and the new stamp set, Daisy Lane It’s so fun playing with new products!
Directions to Make Today’s Card
- Cut a piece of Seaside Spray cardstock that measures 4-1/4″ x 9-1/2″ and score at 5-1/2″.
- Cut a piece of In Color 2019-2021 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper that measures 4″ x 3-3/4″. Adhere it to the top part of the card base.
- Cut a piece of Seaside Spray cardstock that measures 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″. Run it through a die-cutting machine using the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder. Attach it to the piece of Seaside Spray. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Using the Daisy punch and the stamp set, Daisy Lane, stamp two daisies on Whisper White cardstock using Seaside Spray ink. Stamp another smaller daisy, also from Daisy Lane and punch it out using the new Medium Daisy punch. Layer all three daisies using Stampin’ Dimensionals (I used Mini Dimensionals for the small daisy). Add a Stampin’ Dimensional to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue it to the inside of the card. Using the Daisy Lane stamp set, stamp “Friend” in Seaside Spray ink.
- Add a Clear Faceted Gem to the center of the daisy.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
There are just a few more days left to get an EXTRA card kit when you place an order at my Stampin’ Up! online store! Click here to place an order!
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please let me know!
Have a great weekend!