Welcome to my blog! If you had a chance to visit yesterday, I participated in the Glitter Queens Monthly Blog Hop and one of my projects featured the Everyday Jars Framelits. I used those same Framelits to create today’s project – a little treat holder.
It really couldn’t be easier to make!
- Cut out two jars using the Everyday Jars Framelits and Spooky Night Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp two jar lids in Pumpkin Pie using the Jar of Love stamp set. Glue the lids to the jars.
- Make the inside box using Pumpkin Pie (see the measurements below).
- Add adhesive to the front and back of the box and attach the jars.
- Add candy or trinket to the box.
- Wrap Baker’s Twine around the jar lids to hold the box together.
- Stamp your sentiment in Memento Ink using the Spooky Cat stamp set and cut it out with a 1″ Circle Punch. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach it to a scalloped circle using the Layering Circles Framelits. Add more dimensionals to the back and attach it to your treat holder.
Below are the measurements and score lines. I notched a very small amount from each of the outer flaps on each side. I also cut off about 1/2″. I didn’t measure, just cut it off! This adds less bulk to the box.
This picture shows where you’ll add your adhesive (Fast Fuse or Tear & Tape). I recommend practicing assembling the box before you add the adhesive just to get a feel for how it will come together.
To create one side of the box, bring up the big flap first. Then attach the flap that has adhesive to the big flap. The side without adhesive will be brought up last to form one side of the box. Repeat on the other side.
I hope you’ll give this a try and if you do, leave a comment or email me! I love hearing from you!
You can purchase any of the supplies I used to create today’s project by clicking on any of the products below. I’ll be back on Monday. Have a great weekend!
There are just a few days left of the World Card Making Day Sale. Please note: The Fast Fuse promotion was so popular that in five days, four years worth of Fast Fuse was sold. Stampin’ Up! realized that if the trend continued, they wouldn’t be able to keep up with the demand so it is no longer being offered. When they receive enough stock, they will offer five more days of this same sale. I’m so sorry for this inconvenience. Click here for the updated flyer.
Buy select packages of Designer Series in the Buy 3, Get 1 Free Sale this entire month! Click here for more information!