I have two cards to share with you today but first, today’s the last day to place a $35 or $50 order using the host code MCHHAXEE to receive my Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler. I used our Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper to create the cards. What’s nice about this paper is that you can color in the images with Stampin’ Blends or colored pencils or use it with just the black and white images (the cards I’m sharing today – see below – have the images colored in). You can’t go wrong either way!
You now have a choice:
- Place a minimum $35 order and you’ll receive one each of three different cards for a total of three cards.
- Place a minimum $50 order and you’ll receive two each of three different cards for a total of six cards.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $35 or $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order (see below) BUT if your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler.
- Place your order before the end of today, March 7, 2023.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make three or six cards. If your order is $50 or more, you’ll receive two each of three different cards. The paper will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! Envelopes will also be provided. You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
All the Other Important Information:
- Your Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler will ship first-class mail approximately March 17, 2023 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler and the PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for other current host code rewards.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, Card Samplers can only be mailed within the United States.
You’ll receive all the materials to make three or six cards (one or two of each design) and each card is packaged separately in it’s own clear envelope. You’ll quickly have beautiful cards ready to be mailed out to someone special. Once you’ve made all the cards in the Sampler, you’ll be able to easily replicate each card by following the easy to follow directions in the PDF (pictures are included as well).
The special Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of today, March 7, 2023 and after today, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Approximate ship date of the Card Sampler is March 17, 2023.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
I started with a piece of Basic Black cardstock for the base of my card. Then, I cut two pieces of Basic White cardstock (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List) and adhered one to the inside of the card. I placed the other piece inside one of the new Basics 3D Embossing Folders and ran it through my Cut & Emboss Machine and then adhered it to the front of the card.
I cut a small strip of Basic Black cardstock and ran it through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the same embossing folder that I used for the Basic White cardstock. I then adhered it to the front of the card.
I cut two pieces of Basic Black cardstock and two pieces of Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper. I adhered the longer piece of Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black cardstock and then adhered it to the card base, at a slant. Before adhering the other piece to the Basic Black cardstock, I colored it using my Sweet Sorbet and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends.
Quick Tip: When cutting the 3″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper, you’ll want the 2-3/4″ (shorter side) at the top and bottom. I’m telling you because when I first made the card, I did it the opposite way and had to start over.
Another Quick Tip: When using Stampin’ Blends, always color with a piece of scratch paper underneath. The ink will bleed through and this will protect the surface of your table or desk. I like to use our Grid Paper and fold it in half for extra protection.
After coloring the flowers, I adhered the Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black cardstock and then adhered it to the front of the card. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Memento ink and the stamp set, Irresistible Blooms. I then cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I love the stitching on these dies! I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. I made several of these cards and where I placed the sentiment was dependent on whether I didn’t like my coloring in one spot!! To complete my card, I added three Iridescent Pearls to the black strip.
Here’s another version of the card using another design in the package of Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper. I used all the same products as the first card.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
Bundle Alert: The Irresistible Blooms Bundle includes the Irresistible Blooms stamp set and Irresistible Blooms Dies. Purchasing a bundle will save you 10% (rather than purchasing the products separately).
- Basic Black cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ or 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black cardstock (embossed strip): 4-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Basic Black cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Basic Black cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 3″
- Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper: 4-1/2″ x 2″
- Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (inside card & embossed): (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): scrap
It’s almost time for the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! This year I’m implementing something new. I’m requesting that my customers fill out a form to have a new catalog sent to their home. I’m always happy to send complimentary copies of our catalogs to my customers but due to the rising cost of postage, I’m asking that you request one (it will still be complimentary). Normally I’d send a new catalog to anyone who has ordered from me in the past six months but I know that many of my customers shop with several different demonstrators and again due to the rising costs of mailing, I’d rather have you request a catalog so that you don’t have several catalogs from several different demonstrators. Thanks so much for your understanding!!
If you are a customer of mine and would like to have the Annual Catalog mailed to you and you’ve ordered from me in the last six months, please click HERE.
Last week many new products went live. These products will not be in a catalog but can be ordered online. When they aren’t in a catalog, it’s hard to know what’s available so I created a two page flyer with all the NEW products that were released last week. You’ll find all the item numbers, an image of the products and prices. You can access the flyer here or click the image below. For more information about each product, click on the images on the flyer.
Milky Dots Thank You Gift
If my Card Sampler doesn’t appeal to you, you can use the host code 2S2PJQRC to receive a package of Milky Dots with your $50 or more online order. Milky Dots have been discontinued and are no longer available but I purchased several packages when they went on the Low Inventory List and I have a few packages left.
Thank you for stopping by today!