My Little Treats Bundle Kits are now available but only for a limited time.
Do you have a difficult time knowing what to do with products once you purchase them? My Little Treats Bundle Kits will give you four ways to use the Little Treats Bundle. The Bundle includes the Little Treat Box Dies and the Little Treats Stamp Set.
Here’s how you can earn my FREE Little Treats Bundle Kits:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Little Treats Bundle Kits Host Code when placing your order: SVMPG27K
- Place your order on or before Thursday, August 27, 2020
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Little Treats Bundle Kits (you only need to contact me if your order is over $150).
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make 2 gift card holder cards (they are made using our Notecards) and 2 treat holders. The paper will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided for each card.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- A video explaining how to assemble the kits.
All the Other Important Stuff…
- Your Little Treats Bundle Kits will ship first-class mail on Saturday, September 5, 2020 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Kits. The PDF Tutorial and video link will be included in that email.
- When using the Little Treats Bundle Kits Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 per person
The special Little Treats Bundle Kits HOST CODE will close at the end of the day on Thursday, August 27, 2020 and after that date, the kits will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the kits is Saturday, September 5, 2020.
Little Treats Bundle
To create the kits I used the Little Treats Bundle. It includes the Little Treats stamp set and the Little Treat Box Dies. When you purchase both of these products together, using the special Bundle item number, you’ll save 10%. Please note: To complete the kits exactly as shown, you will need the Little Treats stamp set but not the Little Treat Box Dies. Of course if you want to make more, you’ll need both the stamp set and dies.
I’m also offering an ordering bonus. Place a minimum $75 order (before tax/shipping) and receive a free package of Holiday Rhinestones in addition to the Little Treats Bundle Kits! Don’t forget to use the host code SVMPG27K.
Supplies Needed to Complete the Little Treats Bundle Kits
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards/treat holders exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Little Treats Bundle Kits host code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!
Tracy’s Quick Links
Thanks for stopping by today!