Any time an order is placed at my Stampin’ Up! online store, I send, as a thank you, all the paper and embellishments needed to make at least one card. The paper is cut, scored, embossed, die cut and punched so that it’s easy to assemble. I also include a PDF with directions and pictures.
This month, for a limited time, I’m offering my Card Kit Extravaganza which includes all the paper and embellishments to create 8 cards! Simply place a $50 order using my special host code and receive the May Card Kit!
Here’s how you can earn my FREE May Card Kit Extravaganza:
- Place a $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special May Card Kit Extravaganza Host Code when placing your order.
- Place your order on or before Tuesday, May 7, 2019.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please do not use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). After I receive your order, I will contact you via email to verify that you’d like the card kit.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- a FREE card kit with all the paper and embellishments you’ll need to make 8 cards (2 each of the four designs shown). I cut, score, punch, emboss and die cut everything for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided for each card.
- a FREE video that will explain how to make each card along with some tips and tricks.
- a FREE PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used. Keep the instructions in a binder so you can refer to them over and over again!
All the Other Important Stuff
- On Wednesday, May 8th, you’ll receive an email from me that will include your PDF Tutorial and the link for the video.
- Your kit will ship first-class mail no later than Tuesday, May 14th and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- When using the May Card Kit Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
The special May Card Kit Extravaganza HOST CODE will close on May 7th and after that date, the kit will no longer be available!
Expected ship date of the kits is May 14, 2019.
After the deadline of May 7th, I will order all of the product I need to make the kits. It will take me about one week to order, cut, assemble and ship the kits.
Supplies You’ll Need
Listed below are the supplies, not included in your kit, that you’ll need to complete the cards (or you can substitute any of these products with what you already own). Click any of the products below and you’ll be taken to my online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special May Card Kit Extravaganza Host Code to receive your free card kit, PDF tutorial, and video link.
Please note: Two products currently on the Retiring List were used to create the cards in the May Card Kit. The Share What You Love Designer Series Paper and Share What You Love Artisan Pearls are both available only while supplies last. The fact that these products are retiring will NOT affect your card kits but I’m mentioning it in case you want to reproduce these cards with the materials I’ve used.
If you have any questions, please let me know!