Today I’m featuring cards with measurements that I use over and over again and when using gorgeous Stampin’ Up! paper, it’s easy to create a beautiful card in just minutes. In the video below, I share the measurements I like to use and I make one of today’s cards!
I used the beautiful Painted with Love Designer Series Paper for all four cards that I’m featuring today. Did you know that on the back of each package of Stampin’ Up! paper you’ll find all the colors that coordinate (this info is also located in the catalog)? I wish I were good at knowing what colors coordinate with what, but I’m not. I really appreciate that the work is done for me and it’s one of the things I love about Stampin’ Up!
The supplies I used to make my cards are listed below. Click any of the images to place an order and if you have any questions, please let me know!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Look inside the Occasions catalog here.
- Earn a FREE stamp set! Read all about Bradley Points here.
- Not sure how to use the Host Code? Read all about it here.
- Purchase the $99 Starter Kit here. (During Sale-a-bration, choose two ADDITIONAL stamp sets)!