My November Online Card Class is now available! This month I designed three cards using the stamp set, Itty Bitty Christmas. When you place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store AND use my special host code FB3XVRGF, you’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to create six cards, two of each design. My November Online Card Class is only available until November 11, 2019.
Here’s how you can earn my FREE November Online Card Class:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special November Online Card Class Host Code when placing your order: FB3XVRGF
- Place your order on or before Monday, November 11, 2019.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Online Card Class (you only need to let me know if your order is over $150).
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make 6 cards (2 each of three designs). The paper will be cut, scored, punched, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided for each card.
- A FREE video explaining how to make each card along with some tips and tricks.
- A FREE PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used. Keep the instructions in a binder so you can refer to them over and over again!
** Please note: The card in the upper left on my graphic above was made using a foil paper. The card kits for that card will include foil paper but the design in your kit may differ from that specific design.
All the Other Important Stuff
- Your kits will ship first-class mail no later than Monday, November 18, 2019 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- On Monday, November 18th, you’ll receive an email from me that will include your PDF Tutorial and the link for the video.
- When using the November Online Card Class Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
The special November Online Card Class HOST CODE will close at the end of the day on November 11th and after that date, the class will no longer be available!
Expected ship date of the kits is November 18, 2019.
After the deadline of November 11th, I will order all of the product I need to make the kits. It will take me about one week to order, cut, assemble and ship the kits.
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!
Place your order here!
Supplies You’ll Need
Listed below are the supplies, not included in your kit, that you’ll need to complete the cards (or you can substitute any of these products with what you already own). Click any of the products below and you’ll be taken to my online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special November Online Card Class Host Code to receive your free card kit, PDF tutorial, and video link.
Bundle Alert: If you are interested in purchasing both the stamp set, Itty Bitty Christmas and the coordinating Christmas Layers Dies, be sure to use the item #153019 and you’ll save 10%. If you purchase them separately, you won’t save 10%. Click here to purchase the Itty Bitty Christmas Bundle.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!