Today’s fun fold card uses the beautiful See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper and the stamp set Beautiful Friendship.
I also used the Butterfly Duet Punch and punched out two butterflies – one in Old Olive cardstock and the other in Vellum cardstock. I added a glue dot in between the two pieces and then added three of our new Noble Peacock Rhinestones which not only look beautiful and shiny but hide the glue dot.
The sentiment is stamped in Old Olive ink onto Whisper White cardstock using the stamp set Beautiful Friendship. Then it was cut out using a die-cutting machine and the Stitched Shapes Dies. Another larger square was cut out using the Layering Squares Dies and Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
Directions for Today’s Card
- Cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock that measures 9-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Adhere to the inside of the card using Snail adhesive. Add a piece of See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper that measures 4″ x 1″ and attach to the upper part of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut a piece of See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper that measures 4″ x 3-3/4″. Adhere to the front of the card.
- On a piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Old Olive ink. Cut it out using a die cutting machine and Stitched Shapes Dies. Cut a larger square using Blackberry Bliss cardstock and the Layering Squares Dies. Layer the two together using Snail adhesive. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the upper half of this piece and attach to the front of the card.
- Using the Butterfly Duet Punch, punch a butterfly in Old Olive cardstock and another out of Vellum cardstock. Add a glue dot in between the two pieces. Add a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional on the back and attach to the front of the card.
- To complete the card, add three Noble Peacock Rhinestones down the middle of the butterfly.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. Â If you have any questions about products you’ve purchased or are thinking about purchasing, I’m just an email away. Â Just click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!