Making a quick, easy and beautiful card is so easy with our new Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack and Magnolia Lane Memories & More Large Speciality Cards & Envelopes. Both of these products will be available next week when the Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalog goes live on June 4, 2019!
The Magnolia Lane Mémoires & More Card Pack (available June 4th) includes 50 double-sided cards in 3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 6″ sizes as well as 6 single-sided printed vellum cards and 4 sticker sheets.
The Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (available June 4th) include 20 card bases and envelopes as well as printed envelope liners. Both the envelopes and card bases have silver foil accents.
Directions to Make Today’s Card
- Cut a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock that measures 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Attach a card from the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack to the Mossy Meadow. Glue to the front of one of the Magnolia Lane card bases (place it inside the silver foil rectangle).
- Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ using the stamp set, Butterfly Gala.
- Create a banner on the right end of the sentiment using your Paper Snips. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals and attach to the front of the card.
- Glue the top part of the envelope liner to the envelope.
- That’s it! How’s that for quick and easy??!!
When you purchase the Butterfly Gala Bundle which includes the Butterfly Gala stamp set and the Butterfly Duet Punch, you’ll save 10%. This bundle is only available while supplies last. Both of these products will be returning in the new catalog but the bundle price will not. Click here to purchase the bundle or for more information.