Today’s card is another sneak peek of products that will be available on May 3,2022 when the new Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog goes live!!
I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock and then added three pieces of Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper (all of the new products will be listed in the Supply List but won’t be available until May 3rd). Then I used Basic White cardstock and the Natural Prints Dies (available May 3,2022) to cut the wreath using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
I added small dots of Multipurpose Glue to adhere the wreath to the card front (another option is to place an adhesive sheet on the cardstock before running it through the Cut & Emboss Machine). I stamped the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink onto Basic White cardstock using the stamp set, Nature’s Prints (available May 3,2022). I cut the sentiment out using the Natural’s Prints Dies (available May 3,2022).
To complete my card, I added three 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds (available May 3,2022) around the sentiment.
Below you’ll find a list of the current and available products I used on my card today. Click on each image and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The products listed below will be available on May 3, 2022:
- Nature’s Prints Bundle #158801(this includes the Nature’s Prints stamp set and Natural Prints Dies)
- Nature’s Prints stamp set #158793
- Natural Prints Dies #158800
- Pretty Prints 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper #159245
- 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds #159185
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: approx. 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: approx. 3-1/4″ x 2″
- Pretty Print Designer Series Paper: (2) 4″ x 1-1/4″
- Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 2-1/2″
Thanks for stopping by today!