I started with a base of Pool Party cardstock. Then I embossed a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. I wrapped a piece of our beautiful Pool Party Sheer Ribbon around the cardstock and then adhered the panel to the card base.
I cut a square using the Layering Squares Dies out of Pool Party cardstock and another, smaller one, out of Basic White cardstock. Before layering the two pieces together, I stamped the sentiment using Memento Ink and the stamp set, Lots of Heart, to the Basic White square. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Pool Party square and placed it on the card front.
I stamped the dragonfly on a piece Vellum cardstock using Versamark ink and then sprinkled Silver Embossing Powder over it. I used my Heat Tool to melt the embossing powder and then cut the dragonfly out using the Dragonflies Punch. On the back of the vellum, I colored the dragonfly using my Pool Party Blends. I put a Mini Glue Dot on the top left wing and one on the bottom right wing and adhered it to the Basic White scalloped square.
To complete the card, I added five Artistry Blooms Sequins (they have adhesive on the back) to the front and added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside of the card. If you’d like to make today’s card, you can find all the measurements I used below the Supply List.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Pool Party cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party cardstock: approx. 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock: approx. 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″
- Vellum cardstock: scrap for dragonfly
Anyone who places an order at my Stampin’ Up! online store, receives a card kit. It will include all the paper and embellishments needed to create a beautiful card. The paper will be cut, scored and embossed for you. You’ll just need to supply your own ink, stamp and adhesive. Use my host code below when placing your online order of $150 or less and I’ll send you an extra card kit! Orders over $150 will automatically receive an extra card kit. The reason you don’t want to use the host code when placing a $150 or more order is that when you reach $150, you hit the sweet spot and begin earning Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up!. When your order is over $150 AND you use a host code, you forfeit your rewards and I don’t want that to happen. So, under $150, use the host code. Over $150, do not use the host code and start earning free product! If you have any questions, please let me know.
March Paper Pumpkin
The March Paper Pumpkin includes:
- Enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
In the video below, get a sneak peek at the March Paper Pumpkin kit!
Tracy’s Quick Links