Today I have another card to share with you using the Irresistible Blooms stamp set and Hello, Irresistible 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. I also used one of the new Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Stitched Rectangle Dies and All That Dies.
I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock for the base of my card. Next, I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut a piece of Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper and then adhered it to the card base. I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies again to cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and another piece of Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper (the two pieces are the same size). Then I took the Basic White rectangle, placed it inside one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders and ran it through my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
I then adhered both rectangles to the front of the card.
I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Flirty Flamingo ink and then cut it out using the All That Dies. There are lots of great shapes for sentiment in many of our die sets. Recently I went through all of mine and cut out ones that I could use for sentiments, wrote the name of the set on the back and placed them in an envelope that I can pull out when I need a sentiment shape. I also went through my punches and did the same thing. This will help me to get more use out of my dies and punches!
To complete my card, I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment and placed it on the front of the card. Then, I added three Iridescent Rhinestones to the front.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
Bundle Alert: The Irresistible Blooms Bundle includes the Irresistible Blooms stamp set and Irresistible Blooms Dies.
Bundle Alert: The He’s All That Bundle includes the All That Dies and He’s All That stamp set.
When I say approximate sizes, it’s usually for die cuts or punches. The size I state is before you cut the paper using the die or punch.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″ (you can also use 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″)
- Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper: approx. 5-3/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper: approx. 4-1/2″ x 3
- Basic White cardstock (embossed): approx. 4-1/2″ x 3
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-3/4″ x 2″
- Basic White cardstock (optional for inside card): 5-1/4″ x 4″
Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler
My Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time!
Place a minimum $35 or $50 order using my special host code MCHHAXEE and my gift to you will be my Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler.
You now have a choice:
- Place a minimum $35 order and you’ll receive one each of three different cards for a total of three cards.
- Place a minimum $50 order and you’ll receive two each of three different cards for a total of six cards.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $35 or $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order (see below) BUT if your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Perfectly Penciled Card Sampler.
- Orders must be placed by March 7, 2023.
- Card Samplers will be mailed approximately March 17, 2023
You’ll need to supply your own stamp set, adhesive and ink. For more details and the supplies you’ll need, please click HERE.
You won’t be able to find these brand, new products in a catalog, you’ll only be able to find them online. Stampin’ Up! will continue to offer Online Exclusives throughout the year! Click here to see what’s available (you’ll need to check out the last “page” to see the 2″ & 1-3/4″ Circle Punches – I almost missed them!).
Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit – Now Available
Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit
This kit includes:
- 9 full-size cards, 3 each of 3 designs, measuring 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- One photopolymer stamp set with all-occasion sentiments that go beyond the basics.
- One Gray Granite Stampin’ Spot.
- 9 peek-through laser cuts that can easily be layered to create a kaleidoscopic effect.
- Precut die cuts that are lined with gold foil, perfect for all your stamped sentiments.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tear & Tape Adhesive, and Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Gold, pearlized embellishments.
- The coordinating colors are Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, and Petal Pink.
Click here to purchase the Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit
Milky Dots Thank You Gift
If my Card Sampler doesn’t appeal to you, you can use the host code 2S2PJQRC to receive a package of Milky Dots with your $50 or more online order. I will be ending this promotion earlier than stated below because the Milky Dots are now out of stock but I purchased several packages before they went on backorder. Once they’re gone, I’ll pull the promotion.
Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
Order must be placed by March 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order!
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!