Today I’m sharing a little box I made for a pack of gum using Stampin’ Up! Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper and the stamp set, Banner Year. I’ll have a video tomorrow showing how to assemble the box but today I will include the measurements I used (you can find them below the Supply List). Edited: I just realized that I incorrectly stated which stamp set I used. Up until now I didn’t realize that we have two Boo stamps! The one I used is from the stamp set, Have a Hoot. You can compare both stamp sets farther down in the post.
I used Basic Black cardstock for the both the top and bottom of the box and added a piece of Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper to the top. To add lots of sparkle, I added some 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon around the box and used Black Glitter paper for the spider and oval underneath the sentiment. The spider was die-cut using the Little Treat Box Dies.
The sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White cardstock with Memento Ink using the stamp set, Banner Year (please note that I used Have a Hoot as indicated in the first paragraph) and then cut out using the Layering Ovals Dies. Come back tomorrow and I’ll show you how easy it is to make this box!
THIS is the stamp set I used, Have a Hoot.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog). Please note: The stamp set in the list below states that I used Banner Year when in fact, I used Have a Hoot. You can see Have a Hoot at my online store, here.
- Basic Black cardstock: Bottom of Box 4-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ – cut a smidge off of two connecting sides – if this step is missed, your top won’t fit – score @ 5/8″ on all four sides
- Basic Black cardstock: Top of Box 4-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ – score @ 5/8″ on all four sides
- Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper: 3-1/8″ x 2-3/8″
- Black Glitter Paper: scrap for oval
Paper Pumpkin Joy to the World Details
- Contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to connect with others around the world—in their language!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
- Last day to subscribe is October 10th
- All kits will ship around the 11th of October
Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit for $99 and you’ll have all the perks of being a demonstrator such as a 20% discount on everything you purchase! You’ll choose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products that YOU want (you can even include the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine)! There’s absolutely no risk to purchasing the Starter Kit because if you purchase it JUST for the discount, that’s perfectly fine! Or you may want to start your own business. Your Starter Kit. Your Decision. Did I mention the Starter Kit ships FREE??!
During the month of September, Stampin’ Up! will also add to your Starter Kit:
- Queen’s Anne’s Lace stamp set
- So Much Love stamp set
- Package of rhinestones
- Cardstock to make 16 cards
Have more questions? Check out the Q & A below!
If I purchase the Starter Kit, do I have to sell Stampin’ Up! products to my family and friends? No, you are under NO obligation to sell. You can be your only customer. Of course once your friends see the cute cards you’re making, they’ll want to buy their stamping supplies from you.
Will I receive a discount on any products I buy? Yes!! This is the best part! You’ll receive at least a 20% discount on all your purchases.
Do I have to buy/sell a certain amount of product? The quarterly minimum is $300 in product (which is only $240 after your discount!) that can be from personal orders, online orders or ones from family and friends. The quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – December. Once you join, your quarterly minimum begins during your first FULL quarter .
What if I can’t make the quarterly minimum? You’ll simply be dropped. No one will hassle you. No one will bother you. It truly is risk free to purchase the Starter Kit!
Are there other perks to purchasing the Starter Kit? Yes! Here are just a few:
- Approximately a month before new products are released, you’ll be able to participate in a preorder and purchase brand new products ahead of the public
- Attend Stampin’ Up! events like OnStage and Center Stage (right now all events are virtual)
- Personal purchases of $150 are eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards
- Support and training through Stampin’ University
- Succeed Weekly emails with support and training
- Complimentary copy of each current catalog
- Receive all my Card Sampler and Card Kit PDFs
If you have more questions, please reach out to me. Simply click the EMAIL button on my sidebar. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have and I’d love for you to join my team! If you’re ready to purchase the Starter Kit now, click here!
Tracy’s Quick Links
Thanks for stopping by!