I’m slowly working my way towards posting on a regular basis again. My goal is to post several days each week so while I don’t normally post on a weekend, I’m trying this new schedule out. I’m still at my mom’s as my sister and I are planning a Celebration of Life for our mom while also cleaning out her big house that she lived in for almost 53 years. It’s a lot of memories to go through and make decisions on! Making cards has been a nice creative outlet and having new products to play with makes it even better.
Today’s card was made with the Seasonal Branches Bundle which includes the Seasonal Branches stamp set and Seasonal Branches Dies. I also used Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper and the Stylish Shapes Dies.
I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock for the base of my card. Then I cut a piece of Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper and adhered it to the middle of the card.
I stamped the bird in Memento Ink onto Basic White cardstock using the Seasonal Branches stamp set and then colored it with Boho Blue and Lemon Lolly Stampin’ Blends. I cut it out using the Seasonal Branches Dies. I stamped the leaves in Garden Green ink onto Basic White cardstock and the branches in Early Espresso ink and also cut them out with the Seasonal Branches Dies.
I used the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut a square out of Basic White cardstock and glued it to a square I cut out using Boho Blue cardstock. I adhered the two pieces together and added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back before adhering it to the front of the card. I glued the branch, leaves and bird to the Basic White square.
I stamped the sentiment in Boho Blue ink to Basic White cardstock using the stamp set Seasonal Branches. I cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Dies and then cut a larger circle out of Lemon Lolly cardstock and adhered the two pieces together. I added adhesive to the upper left corner of the Lemon Lolly circle and adhered it to the lower right corner of the Boho Blue/Basic White square.
To complete the card, I added three 2023-2025 In Color Dots to the bottom of the Basic White square.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (square): approx. 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (bird): scrap
- Basic White cardstock (branch): approx. 4″ x 1-1/4″
- Boho Blue cardstock (square): 3″ x 3″
- Lemon Lolly cardstock (circle): approx. 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper: 5-1/2″ x 1-3/4″
May Paper Pumpkin
The Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin Kit perfectly coordinates with the Countryside Inn Suite Collection (#161474) from the 2023–2024 Annual Catalog! You can use the stamps and paper from both the suite and kit to create cards!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with floral designs and friendly, hospitality-themed sentiments.
- A Night of Navy Stampin’ Spot and beautiful embellishments
- Lovely floral details and precut vases
- Add on Welcome Inn Dies available while supplies last (see below)
Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive
Don’t forget! This kit perfectly coordinates with the Countryside Inn Suite Collection (#161474).
Thank you for stopping by today!