I love cherries and where we lived before the house we live in now, we used to go cherry picking. It was so much fun! Now, we have a blueberry farm nearby and each spring we pick blueberries which means blueberry pie! Anyway, today’s post is all about cherries. I used the Sweetest Cherries stamp set and the Cherry Builder Punch to create today’s card.
I started with Sweet Sorbet cardstock for the base of my card. Then, I added a strip of Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (you can find the measurements below the Supply List). Next, I stamped the word “sweet” in Sweet Sorbet ink and “friend” in Memento ink onto a piece of Basic White cardstock. I used my Stamparatus (retired) to get a good solid image for the words and cherries. Since Stampin’ Up! no longer carries the Stamparatus and you weren’t able to get one, you can find a similar product here. I owned a Misti before I purchased the Stamparatus and it’s an excellent product.
I adhered the sentiment piece to a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock.
I stamped the cherries in Sweet Sorbet ink and then punched them out with the Cherry Builder punch. I also used the punch to cut two stems out of Early Espresso cardstock and two leaves out of Granny Apple Green cardstock. I adhered the cherries, stems and leaves in between the two words and then added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
To complete my card, I added three 2022-2024 In Color Pearls to the front of the card and added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Sweet Sorbet cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Brights Designer Series Paper: 5-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green cardstock: 4″ x 4″
- Granny Apple Green cardstock (leaves): scraps
- Early Espresso cardstock (stems): scraps
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment piece): 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (cherries): scraps
Until I’m back posting regularly, I’m offering Double Bradley Points for orders $50 or more!
Use the host code 79232HBF to receive a package of 2023-2023 In Color Dots with your $50 or more order.
With Love & Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink Spot
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Click HERE to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit!
You must be an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal.
Click here to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal
Kits Collection Sale
The Stampin’ Up! Kits Collections are on sale this month. You can save up to 30%! Click here to shop the Kits Collection (check out the new kit below)!
New Kit – Festive Tags
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 15 gift tags—3 each of 5 designs
- Printed tags, printed die cuts and stickers, adhesive, and embellishments
- Includes printed sentiments in English, French, German, and Dutch
- Finished tag size range: 1-1/2″ x 2″ (3.8 x 5.1 cm) to 2-1/2″ x 3″ (6.4 x 7.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, and Real Red
Click here to shop the Festive Tags Kit
It’s time to redeem the coupons you earned in July!
Thanks for stopping by today!