Before sharing my free PDF tutorial, I want to remind you that today’s the last day to purchase retiring products from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and the January-June Mini 2020 Catalog. To check everything still available, click HERE.
Today’s tutorial features the stamp set Lovely You and Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper. Both of these new products will be available starting tomorrow when the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog goes live! You can download your free PDF Tutorial below the Supply List.
Starting tomorrow, a new Starter Kit Promotion begins! When you purchase the Starter Kit, in addition to choosing $125 in product, you’ll also receive an added bonus: Choose ANY bundle from the new catalog!
How Much Is the Starter Kit?
- The Starter Kit is $99 and it ships free!
What Comes In the Starter Kit?
- YOU decide! You’ll choose $125 worth of product – anything you want! Plus you’ll be able to add on ANY bundle from the new Annual Catalog! There are 34 different bundles to choose from ranging from $31.50 – $60.25
Do I Have to Sell Stampin’ Up! Products Once I Purchase the Starter Kit?
- Only if you want to!
What Are the Benefits of Purchasing the Starter Kit?
- You’ll receive $125 in Stampin’ Up! product for $99
- You’ll receive an extra bonus of any bundle in the Annual Catalog
- You’ll receive at least a 20% discount on all your future purchases
- You’ll be able to preorder new products approximately a month before a new catalog goes live
- You’ll receive a free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Joining is risk free! If you reach $300 in sales (this includes your own personal purchases) by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you’ll continue to receive discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you’ll be “dropped” with no questions asked. There’s truly no downside to purchasing the Starter Kit.
How Do I Purchase the Starter Kit?
- Wait until tomorrow so you’ll also receive a free bundle. Choose $125 in product and then click here!
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!