My April Card Sampler is now available but for a limited time!
Here’s how you can earn my FREE April Card Sampler:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special April Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: 7XQQSXCV
- Place your order on or before Saturday, May 2, 2020.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Card Sampler (you only need to contact me if your order is over $150).
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- a FREE package of embellishments
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make 6 cards (2 each of three designs). The paper will be cut, scored, punched and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided for each card.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used. Keep the instructions in a binder so you can refer to them over and over again!
All the Other Important Stuff
- Your kits will ship first-class mail no later than Saturday, May 9, 2020 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- On Saturday, May 9, 2020, you’ll receive an email from me that will include your PDF Tutorial.
- When using the April Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
The special April Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of the day on Saturday, May 2, 2020 and after that date, the card sampler will no longer be available!
Expected ship date of the kits is Saturday, May 9, 2020.
Click here to place an order!
Supplies Needed to Complete the April Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies, not included in your kit, that you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special April Card Sampler host code 7XQQSXCV to receive your free package of embellishments, card kits, and PDF tutorial (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!
Click here to place an order!
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Thank you so much to everyone who has reached out to me during this difficult time. Under normal circumstances my family would have been gathered together to mourn the loss of our loved one but during these trying times, that hasn’t been possible. Your words of support and encouragement have been so appreciated and I can’t thank you enough for your kindness.
The Retiring List was published several days ago and I’m the first to admit that it can be downright confusing. As I mentioned previously, Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring but you will no longer be able to buy them individually in the new catalog. They will be repackaged as a combo pack only and the item numbers will change which is why they are on the retiring list. Big sigh of relief! But it is possible that once stock is depleted in certain colors that they won’t be available again until the new catalog debuts on June 3rd. Both Old Olive Light and the Old Olive Combo Pack have already sold out so if you don’t want to wait until June to purchase certain colors, I’d recommend getting them now.
When the current Annual Catalog went live last year, Stampin’ Up! transitioned to a new style of dies and the packaging changed along with new item numbers. Some of the dies in the current catalog still have the old numbers but will transition to new item numbers in the new catalog which explains why certain dies are showing up on the Retiring List but are in fact, NOT RETIRING. It’s my understanding that once stock of the old item numbers is depleted, a switch will be made in the store with the new item numbers. They are:
Nature’s Roots – on sale!!
Stitched Be Mine
The Woodland Embossing Folder is also on the retiring list but it’s NOT retiring.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
I have a new host code! Use this when placing an order under $150 and you’ll receive an extra card kit. Orders over $150 will automatically receive the extra kit (by not using the host code when your order is over $150, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards – FREE PRODUCT – directly from Stampin’ Up! ).
Click here to place an order!
Click here to head over to the Retiring List at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store
It’s always fun anticipating new products but it’s hard saying goodbye to retiring items. I thought I’d compile a list of tools that I’m sorry to see won’t be returning. You can see all the retiring products over at my Stampin’ Up! online store HERE.
- Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring but in the new catalog you’ll only be able to purchase them as a set so grab the individual pens while you can!
- 1″ Circle Punch
- 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch – on sale!
- 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch – on sale!
- Leaf Punch
- Starburst Punch
- Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin – on sale!
- Country Floral Embossing Folder – on sale!
- Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder
- Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
- Darling Label Punch Pack – includes a stamp set, 2 Stampin’ Spots, punch and a tin normally $45.00 on sale for $6.75!
- Embossing Buddy
- Glitter Enamel Dots
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones – on sale!
- Flax Ribbon – on sale!
- Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine
- 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Bags
Click here to place an order!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!
Stampin’ Up! has released all of the products that will be retiring from both the Annual and Mini Catalogs. Everything is while supplies last! Please be aware of several things:
- All bundles in both catalogs are available while supplies last but the products in the bundles are not necessarily retiring (when you purchase bundles, you save 10%). For instance, the Under My Umbrella Bundle is retiring but both products in the bundle are not retiring and will be in the new Annual Catalog. The Honey Bee Bundle is retiring AND both of the products in the bundle are retiring.
- You’ll see that our Stampin’ Blends are also on the retiring list BUT THEY ARE NOT RETIRING. They are just being reconfigured in the new catalog. From what I can see, they will no longer be offered individually but only as a combo pack in the new catalog.
- Everything is while supplies last except for stamp sets. Due to high demand, retiring stamp sets will have guaranteed availability until May 22, 2020; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last!
- Usually outgoing In Color products fly off the shelves so 2018-2020 In Color products will be the first items to go!
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Click here to go to my Stampin’ Up! Online store to see what’s retiring!
Click here to see the Annual Catalog Retiring List PDF (warning: very small print)
Click here to see the Mini Catalog Retiring List PDF (warning: very small print)
Again, if you have any questions, please let me know!
Only use my host code if your order is under $150 so you’ll receive Stampin’ Rewards.
Several weeks ago I shared that I would be taking a break from my blog because my mother-in-law was ill. On April 16th, Patricia peacefully passed away with my husband by her side. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 restrictions, the rest of the family could not be with her (her illness was not COVID-19 related) nor could hospice.
Thank you so much for the incredible support and heartfelt comments and emails. I read each and every one and was very, very touched. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I’m looking forward to getting back into my craft room and hope to start sharing projects with you soon! Later today Stampin’ Up! will be releasing a list of all the products retiring from both the Annual Catalog and Mini Catalog. Once I have access to the list(s), I will post again today so you can see that information.
Patricia Ann Bradley
March 4, 1930 – April 16, 2020
Thank you for visiting my blog. I’m sorry but I don’t have anything new to share with you today, You may have noticed that I’ve been showing up here and there in the last week. I’m a pretty private person but rather than just disappear for a while, I want to be honest and say that I will continue to show up sporadically for a while. Last week my mother in law, Pat, was taken to the ER (not COVID-19 related). She is back home but with hospice. My husband is with her but with COVID-19 restrictions and concerns, the rest of the family is not which is heartbreaking.
I’m trying to stay busy and creating cards is a wonderful way to relieve stress but finding joy right now is difficult.
Stay safe and healthy and hug your loved ones.