I have another card for you today using the Scottie Dog Punch but I also used the stamp set, Christmas Scottie, which is also included in the Christmas Scottie Bundle along with the Scottie Dog Punch. Yesterday’s card was an autumn card and today I have a Christmas card using Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper and one of the Wintry 3D Embossing Folders.
I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock for the base of my card. Then I added a piece of Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). Next, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Scalloped Contours Dies and then ran that piece through my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using one of the Wintry 3D Embossing Folders. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
I cut the dog out of Basic Black cardstock using the Scottie Dog Punch. I used the punch again to cut a bow out of Balmy Blue cardstock and then placed it inside the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder and embossed it. I attached the bow to the dog using a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional and then added our regular sized Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the dog and adhered it to the scalloped rectangle.
I stamped the sentiment in Balmy Blue ink using the stamp set, Christmas Scottie, and then cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it below the dog.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (scalloped rectangle): approx. 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 3″ x 1-3/4″
- Basic Black cardstock (dog): scrap
- Balmy Blue cardstock (bow): scrap
September/October Card Kits
This is a different host code from last month. Host codes are only good for 30 days so it’s been changed.
Use the host code FWZ3BKN9 when placing your order at my Stampin’ Up! online store and you’ll receive my September – October PDF Tutorial with directions to make a featured card and fourteen more ideas using the same layout but with a variety of different colors of cardstock, embossing folders and Designer Series Paper.
All orders using the host code will receive the ten page PDF Tutorial and a thank you card.
If your order is $50 or more (before tax/shipping), you’ll also receive:
- At least six card kits* mailed to you via snail mail
- At least one Bradley Point (earn points and redeem them for free product)
*A card kit includes all the cardstock, Designer Series Paper and embellishments you’ll need to complete a card. I’ve cut, scored, die cut and embossed all the pieces for you! You’ll just need to supply your own stamp set, ink and adhesive. You can use the stamp set I used to create the cards (Soft Seedlings) or use what you already own.
- $50.00 – $99.99 = 6 card kits
- $100 – $149.99 = 7 card kits
- $150 or more = 8 card kits
If your order is $150 or more, do NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! You will automatically receive 8 card kits from me.
You can use this host code multiple times. There are fifteen different card kits and I keep track of which card kits I’ve sent to you. Each time you’ll receive different kits unless you’ve earned all fifteen and then you’ll start to receive multiples. It’s a great way to have cards on hand to send to friends and loved ones!
Here’s a sample of one of the card kits using Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper.
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2″ x 3″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Order must be placed by November 10, 2022
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order the From the North Pole Paper Pumpkin Kit
North Pole Sacks Add-On
Item Number: 162416
Item Price: $4.00 USD
- Includes 12 food-safe paper bags
- Create fun packaging for your seasonal gifts and treats
- Features a festive design in Crumb Cake
- Bag size: 4″ x 6″
Thanks for stopping by today!