Today I’m sharing a card I made using the Easter Bunny Bundle which includes the Easter Bunny stamp set and the Easter Bunny Punch. I also used the Gingham Embossing Folder and Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper.
The Easter Bunny Bundle is currently on the Low Inventory List as well as the Easter Bunny Punch so if you’ve had your eye on the bundle or punch, now is the time to pick it up! It’s possible if it becomes unavailable that it won’t be restocked.
I started with a piece of Petal Pink cardstock for the base of my card. Next, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock, placed it inside the Gingham Embossing Folder and ran it through my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. After adhering it to the base of my card, I then cut a square out of Petal Pink cardstock and another one out of Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper and adhered them together (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). I adhered this piece to the front of the card.
I cut a scalloped circle out of Petal Pink cardstock and a circle out of Basic White cardstock using the Layering Circles Dies and then adhered the two pieces together. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and placed it on the Designer Series Paper square.
On a piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the bunny using Memento Ink and then colored him using Gray Granite (Light) and Petal Pink (Light) Stampin’ Blends. Then, I adhered the bunny to the Basic White circle and added three Milky Dots.
I stamped the sentiment onto Basic White cardstock using Memento ink and the stamp set, Easter Bunny, and then cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. To complete my card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Petal Pink cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Petal Pink cardstock (square): 3″ x 3″
- Petal Pink cardstock (scalloped circle): approx. 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Country Floral Designer Series Paper: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (embossed): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (circle): approx. 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: scrap for bunny
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
Shop and earn even more FREE products during Sale-A-Bration. Take a look at the items just added to this incredible promotion by clicking here to download the flyer. Please note: You must use the special product numbers as indicated on the flyer, to receive the second wave of products, FREE!
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $50 purchase
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $100 purchase
Newest Kit by Stampin’ Up! – Wreath of Blooms
Starter Kit Special
The best deal of all with Stampin’ Up! is the Starter Kit and it’s okay to purchase the Starter Kit if you just want a discount on all your future Stampin’ Up! products! It’s just like having a discount card at your favorite store because once you purchase the Starter Kit, you’ll receive a discount on all your crafting supplies! This promotion ends on February 28, 2023! Don’t miss out on this great deal!
Click here for more information about the Starter Kit
Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit
- This kit includes:
- Everything you need to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A sweet springtime photopolymer stamp set.
- A Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
- A fun peek-through window scene on each card!
- Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
- This kit perfectly coordinates with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (item number: 160556).
Order must be placed by February 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order!
The Add On for the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit, the Sunshine & Smiles Dies, have sold out.
Thanks for stopping by today!