Today I have three quick and easy cards to share with you and all three cards were made using the Amazing Thanks Dies (these dies are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine).
I started with a base of Thick Basic White cardstock and then added a layer of Just Jade cardstock and Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper. Then I used the Amazing Thanks Dies to cut “thanks” out of Just Jade cardstock and Gold Foil. I layered the pieces together using small dots of Multipurpose Glue. I added Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and needed to cut some in half, which I did with my Paper Snips. I have two pairs of Paper Snips – one for cutting anything sticky, like dimensionals and the other pair for paper. If you need a nice sharp pair of small scissors, you won’t be disappointed with our Paper Snips. I’ve had mine for years and they are still as sharp as they were when I bought them.
To complete my card, I added five Metallic Pearls to the front.
For this next card I used Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper but used Magenta Madness and Basic White cardstock to create the “thanks”. I used Metallic Pearls on this card to match the foil swirls in this beautiful paper.
For this last card I used Pattern Party Designer Series Paper. This paper is a host only product which means you can choose it once your order reaches $150. It is a giant package of paper with 48 sheets. Each host only item has a price associated with it. With a $150 order, you would receive $15.00 in Stampin’ Rewards (you earn 10% in rewards up to $300). The “price” of this paper is $18.00 so with a $150 order, you’d pay the overage of $3.00 for this huge pack of paper.
I used Basic Black as the accent color for this card and used five of our Classic Matte Dots to sprinkle around the Designer Series Paper.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s cards. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″ or 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black/Magenta Madness/Just Jade cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Expressions in Ink or Pattern Party Designer Series Paper: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Gold Foil, Basic White (thanks): approx. 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
- Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Basic Black (top thanks): approx. 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
Today’s the last day to sign up for the March Paper Pumpkin Kit. This month you’ll receive TWO sets of stamps!
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
- That’s not all! This kit perfectly coordinates with the New Horizons Suite Collection in our January–June 2022 Mini Catalog Which means even more exclusive elegant watercolor designs curated by our in-house artists just for you!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pale Papaya
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Thanks for stopping by!