Happy Monday! Today I’m sharing another Bird Banter card and aren’t these two little birds so cute? I’m very pleased that Stampin’ Up! included a bird each direction so that they can sit on a branch together. This is the third card in my February Thank You gift when you place a minimum $50 order using the host code 2GWMTTXZ. You’ll receive all of the paper and ribbon you see on today’s card (along with the supplies for two more cards). You’ll just need to use your own adhesive, ink and stamps (per Stampin’ Up!, I cannot send stamped images).
In addition to the three cards in your kit, you’ll also receive a Paper Sampler that includes (8) sheets of 5″ x 3-3/4″ paper, the perfect size to create a card – it’s the size I used to create two of the cards in the kit.
Don’t forget that with each $50 order, you can pick a free Sale-a-bration gift and this year there are gifts you can choose with a $100 order! And to make it all even better, on February 16th, three new items will be available! Click the catalog below to take a peek inside! To see what’s available today, click here.
- Attach the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to the piece of Basic Black. Then wrap the ribbon around both sheets and attach the ends to the back with Snail.
- Attach the large scallop to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Lemon Lime Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Thick Whisper White: scrap for birds and sentiment
- Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon: approximately 5″
All of the products used for today’s card are listed below. For easy shopping, click on any of the images and you’ll be directed to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you aren’t sure how to use the host code, click here.
Have a wonderful day!