You can check out Monday’s post for any specifics on how I made today’s cards here. For this first card I used Starry Sky cardstock and the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder as well as the Stylish Shapes Dies and the Cup of Tea stamp set. I also used Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
For my second card I used all the same products except I used the Fern 3D Embossing Folder
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Starry Sky cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Starry Sky cardstock: 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Starry Sky cardstock (square): approx. 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper: 4-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper (square): approx. 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
Thanks for stopping by today!