Today’s card was created using Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper. This package of paper is on sale during the month of June! I also used the Wonderful Thoughts stamp set and Deckled Rectangles Dies.
I started with a base of Balmy Blue cardstock and scored it in two places to create my fun fold (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). Then I cut two pieces of Designer Series Paper and adhered them to the each panel. A piece of Basic White cardstock was adhered to the inside.
I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Wonderful Thoughts stamp set and then cut it out using our Deckled Rectangles Dies.
I cut a larger piece of Balmy Blue cardstock using the Deckled Rectangles and adhered the sentiment to the front. On the back, I adhered Stampin’ Dimensionals to just the part that would be on the left side panel and then adhered it to the front of the card.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Balmy Blue cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 2-3/4″ and 7″
- Balmy Blue cardstock: approx. 3-1/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
Designer Series Paper Sale – June 1-30
Thirteen packages of Designer Series Paper are on sale 15% off for the month of June. The sale ends on June 30th, but shop early to get your favorites!
Shop the Designer Series Paper Sale HERE
New Kit by Stampin’ Up! – Boho Beach
This month’s kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- Boho Beach photopolymer stamp set
- One Pecan Pie Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pool Party, Wild Wheat
- If a kit appears on the online store and is orderable, it is available at that time.
- If a kit appears on the online store with a label “currently unavailable”, it is currently out of stock but will be restocked and will be available to order again after we have received additional inventory.
- If a kit doesn’t appear on the online store, it is no longer available and will not be restocked.
Order the Boho Beach Kit here!
Starter Kit Special
During the month of June, when you purchase the Starter Kit for $99, you can choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! product! The Starter Kit is for anyone who loves Stampin’ Up! product! When you purchase the Starter Kit you automatically become a demonstrator but that doesn’t mean you have to host parties or hold workshops (unless you want to!). You can be your best and only customer, it’s totally up to you! The Starter Kit ships free which means you won’t pay to have it ship to you! You’ll also receive a discount on all the products you purchase! If this sounds like fun, click here for more information!
Purchase the Starter Kit Special HERE!
May Paper Pumpkin
The Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin Kit perfectly coordinates with the Countryside Inn Suite Collection (#161474) from the 2023–2024 Annual Catalog! You can use the stamps and paper from both the suite and kit to create cards!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with floral designs and friendly, hospitality-themed sentiments.
- A Night of Navy Stampin’ Spot and beautiful embellishments
- Lovely floral details and precut vases
- Add on Welcome Inn Dies available while supplies last (see below)
Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive
This kit is available until today, June 10th
Thank you for stopping by today! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me!