Happy Friday! Today is our youngest daughter’s 35th birthday! Wow, it’s hard to believe our “baby” is 35! When she was born my husband was in the Navy. The month before her birth, he left on the aircraft carrier, the U.S.S. America, and didn’t come home until six months later. Yep, he missed her birth. That was really difficult but I had my parents with me at the hospital and my mom was my coach in the delivery room. Sweet memories! Happy Birthday, Erin!!!
Today’s card uses the new bundle, Charming Cafe, from the Occasions Catalog. The bundle includes the Charming Cafe stamp set and the Cafe Builder Framelits dies (these products can be purchased separately but the bundle saves you 10%). You have the option to leave the center where I have the sentiment (which is included in the bundle) as is or to cut it out. To see all that’s available in this bundle along with some tips for using it, be sure to check out the video below!
- Powder Pink: 4-1/4″ x 11″ (base of card) & 3-3/4″ x 5″ (second layer)
- Whisper White: 5-1/4″ x 4″ (first layer) & approx. 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ for the flower frame with sentiment
- If you’re worried about getting your sentiment straight, stamp it FIRST onto Whisper White cardstock and then use the Framelit to cut the frame out. After I had colored the frame, I was worried about getting my sentiment crooked. Stamping it first solves that problem!
- Emboss the Powder Pink cardstock (top layer) using the Layered Leaves embossing folder.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop the frame up. You’ll love the dimension it gives to the card.
- Add a glue dot to the back of your bow to attach it to the card.
Thanks for stopping by! All of the Stampin’ Up! products I used to make my card are listed below and simply clicking any of them will take you to my online store. Don’t forget that for every $50 purchase, you can choose a Sale-A-Bration gift!
Have a great weekend!
Tracy’s Quick Links
To place an order click here.
View the Occasions Catalog here.
View the Sale-A-Bration Catalog here.
Check out the Clearance Rack here!
Sign up for my newsletter here.
Join Paper Pumpkin here
To join Stampin’ Up!, click here.
I love hearing from you! Leave a comment in the month of January and your name will be entered to win some stamping goodies from me! Check back on February 1st to see if you’re the winner!