I recently participated in a color challenge and this is the card I created. The colors that needed to be used were Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch and Lovely Lipstick!
These colors are three of the five 2018-2020 In Colors. In addition to using Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch cardstock, I used our In Color 2018-2020 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. This package contains 40 sheets in all five colors with 4 each of 2 double-sided designs.
I used the stamp set Petal Palette for the sentiment and stamped it in Blueberry Bushel ink. It was cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits (all the supplies I used are listed in the supply list farther down in the post).
- Cut a piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock that measures 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Cut a piece of 2018-2010 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper that measures 5″ x 2″. Layer this piece on top of the Lovely Lipstick Cardstock. Attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out using the Layering Circles Framelits and the Big Shot. Cut out two more circles in Pineapple Punch and Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Layer all of these pieces together. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and place on the front of the card.
- Add three Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots in Pineapple Punch to the front of the card to finish it!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
The initial supply of our Storage Units is going fast and the Open Storage cubes have already gone into Backorder status. For more information on this new line of storage, click here.
Click here to order the April Paper Pumpkin Kit that will feature one our Distinctive stamp sets!