This past weekend one of the Demonstrator Facebook groups I’m a member of issued a challenge to make a Fall card using at least one item from our new Holiday Catalog. Today’s card is what I created and the new item is the strip of Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper. I can’t get enough of that paper!
Details of Today’s Card
- My base is Very Vanilla with a layer of Crushed Curry on top,
- The top layer is Very Vanilla that’s been embossed with the Layered Leaves embossing folder.
- The color of the leaves are Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie. They were cut out with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies but before running them through the Big Shot, I adhered the cardstock to a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet. This adds a nice layer of glue to the back and makes it easy to attach to the card front.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set Colorful Seasons and is stamped with Memento Ink. This stamp set and the Seasonal Layers Thinlits are part of the Color Theory Suite. Purchase both using the item #145348 and receive the bundle discount of 10%! It was cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies.
- The sentiment sits on top of a Cajun Craze scalloped oval cut out with the Layering Ovals Framelits.
If you’d like to create today’s card, I’ve listed all of the products I used below. To purchase any of the supplies, just click on the product below. Be sure to use the host code when placing your order to receive a gift from me! Host Code: 3MCFHAPM
Thank you for stopping by today!