Today I wanted to share a card I received in the mail from my team leader, Dawn Griffith. Isn’t it cute? I don’t have the stamp set, Creep it Real, so I’m glad that I have a card to share with you using this set.
Dawn used three different stamp sets:
- Creep it Real – main sentiment
- Spooky Cat – the rat
- Season to Sparkle – hanging spider
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper: (4) squares cut at 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Basic Black cardstock: 4″ x 4″
- Smoky Slate cardstock: 4-1/8″ x 5″ tear the bottom 5″ edge
- You’ll also need Very Vanilla & Basic Black cardstock to cut out squares using the Layering Squares Framelits.
The supply list can be found below. Click on any of the products and you’ll be directed to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thanks for stopping by today!
Select Designer Series Paper packages are on sale, Buy 3 Get 1 Free. Click here for more information!