Today’s card combines stamping, sponging and heat embossing. Heat embossing never fails to delight me as the embossing powder melts. Pure magic!
Both of these stamp sets can be purchased as a bundle which means that another product is paired with it and you save 10%. You can see the Tabs for Everything bundle here. The Daisy Delight Bundle includes the stamp set with the Daisy Punch, which is currently on backorder, but should be available at the end of the month. Because of its unavailability, the bundle will not show up in the online store but you can see it in the catalog on page 127.
View the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog HERE.
Here are the easy steps to recreate the base of my card:
1. Rub the embossing buddy all over your paper to prevent small bits of embossing powder from sticking to your paper.
2. Stamp your images using Versamark ink.
3. Sprinkle white embossing powder over your images. Tip: I find it easier to stamp an image and sprinkle it with the powder AND then move to the next one rather than stamping all of the images at one time. The problem is that you can’t see where you’ve stamped with the Versamark yet once the powder is on the image, you can easily see it.
4. Heat the embossing powder with your heat tool.
5. Sponge ink over your piece, blending the colors together. Tip: After each color, use a cloth or paper towel and wipe over the embossed area. The color shouldn’t stick to the embossing but I find that sometimes it does. By wiping the area, your stamped image will be nice and white.
All of the supplies I used to create my card are listed below. Clicking an item will take you to my Stampin’ Up! online store where you can purchase any of the products. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Have a terrific weekend and thanks for stopping by!