There are 7 different suites in the Occasions Catalog and today I’ll be showcasing several products in the Floral Romance Suite. There are so many beautiful products in this suite and they all coordinate!
For today’s card, I used the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper, Wonderful Romance stamp set and Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies. I really think the star of the card though is the Floral Romance Designer Series Paper. Wow, it is so pretty.
The package includes 12 sheets total:
- 6 vellum sheets – 3 each of 2 single-sided designs (the two top designs in the photo above are vellum)
- 6 printed sheets – 3 each of 2 double-sided designs
The coordinating colors are: Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White
Ready to Make Today’s Card?
- Start with a piece of Fresh Fig cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″ and fold in half. I like to score the cardstock at 5-1/2″ and then fold.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock AND a piece of Floral Romance Designer Series Paper (I used the Vellum) that both measure 4″ x 5-1/4″. Add Glue dots to the back of the vellum (I put them in strategic spots where they couldn’t be seen) and then place this piece onto the Whisper White cardstock. Add Snail adhesive to the back and attach to the Fresh Fig card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Fresh Fig onto Whisper White cardstock using the Wonderful Romance stamp set. Cut it out using the Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies and the Big Shot.
- Using Fresh Fig cardstock, cut out two of each of the dies that have arrows pointing to them in the image below. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach these pieces to the back of the sentiment. Then add more dimensional until you have enough coverage and attach to the front of the card.
- Optional: Add a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″ to the inside of the card.
Would you like a free tutorial of today’s card? Click the rose below!
Don’t forget that it’s Sale-a-bration time, that wonderful time of year when you’re rewarded for shopping! There are two earning levels and with a qualifying order of $50 or $100, you’ll receive free product. There’s no limit to how many free products you can earn!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Tracy’s Quick Links