Happy Tuesday! I’m so glad that many of you were able to take advantage of the free shipping special from Stampin’ Up! yesterday!! Yay for free shipping!
Today I have another card using our Metallic Foil Snowflakes (they can found in the Holiday Catalog). Unfortunately my picture doesn’t do them justice. No matter how many different angles I tried, I couldn’t capture it! Hopefully the picture from Stampin’ Up! gives you a better idea how pretty these snowflakes are!
Basic Gray: 11″ x 4-1/4″ Scored at 5-1/2″
Whisper White: 5″ x 3-3/4″
Pool Party cardstock: 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 2-1/4″
Punches: 1-3/4″ Circle & 2″ Circle
- Run the Whisper White through the Big Using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the Pool Party piece and then attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Attach the snowflake to the DSP using Liquid Multipurpose glue.
- Emboss the sentiment onto Whisper White using Silver Embossing Powder. Be sure to first swipe the Embossing Buddy over your paper to help with static electricity.
- After adhering the sentiment to Pool Party, add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
This is a card that you can quickly put together and looks so fancy with the embossing and foil snowflake.
A list of all the products I used can be found below. For easy shopping, just click on any item and you’ll head over to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Have a great day!
Tracy’s Quick Links
To place an order, click here.
To join Stampin’ Up!, click here.
View the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, here.
Join Paper Pumpkin here
Sign up for my newsletter here.