My poor neglected blog. The past two weeks have just been so busy. I’ve been out of town and I usually try to schedule my posts ahead of time but it just didn’t happen this time around.
I thought I would share these pictures with you. My daughter and son-in-law told us they were pregnant by presenting us with this cute I Love Grandma and Grandpa shirt in January 2012. Our sweet granddaughter is 9 months old and we now have a picture of the shirt AND the baby!!
On to Stampin’ Up! news!! A great new special was just announced!! If you buy three packages of select Designer Series Papers, you get one free!! Choose three and your fourth one is FREE! Here are the details:
- These items don’t qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalog preorder
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefit
- No limits. Order six? You’ll get two for free. Nine? You’ll get three for free.
- Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.
The new Best of 25 Years stamp set for July has also been announced. Shelli Gardner, the CEO and Cofounder of Stampin’ Up! has chosen her favorite stamp images over the past 25 years and combined them into the set, Best of Shelli. In honor of Stampin’ Up!s 25th Anniversary, each month this year a new set will be announced. Each one comes with a sticker. Save 6 of them, send the collector’s card to Stampin’ Up! and you will receive a stamp set valued at $14.95! I’m ready to send mine in!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! products, you can shop at my online store!