I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper this past year and will miss it so much. It is now on the retiring list and will only be available while supplies last.
This paper comes in 6″ x 6″ sheets and coordinates with these colors: Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Petal Pink, Powder Pink, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam, So Saffron and Whisper White. On today’s card, I used Soft Sea Foam and Shaded Spruce.
- Cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the base of the card.
- Cut a piece of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper that measures 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ and attach to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock that measures 4″ x 2-3/4″. Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock that measures 4-1/4″ x 3″. Layer these two pieces together and attach to the front of the card.
- Using the Daisy Punch, punch out 2 pieces in Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper and one piece in Vellum. Stagger the pieces and add a Stampin’ Dimensionals in between each layer. Add another Dimensional to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Using the Beauty Abounds stamp set, stamp Hello onto Whisper White cardstock using Shaded Spruce ink. Cut it out using the Big Shot and the Layering Ovals Dies. Cut another oval in Shaded Spruce. Layer the two pieces. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- To finish the card, add two rhinestones.
Bundle Alert: When you purchase the Beauty Abounds Bundle, which includes the Beauty Abounds stamp set and the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies, you’ll save 10%. All bundles in the Occasions and Annual Catalog are now while supplies last. Some of the products will be returning in the new Annual Catalog, but the bundle prices will not. See this bundle in my Stampin’ Up! online store, here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).