The Stampin’ Up! Year-End Sale has begun! You’ll find discounted items as well as products retiring from the Holiday Catalog.
Year-End Sale Details
- The sale officially ends on January 2nd and after that date, all Holiday Catalog items will no longer be available.
- Stampin’ Up! will continue to produce retiring holiday stamp sets until December 21st. After that date, they will only be available while supplies last. Everything else is while supplies last so grab what you want early!
- Two items on the discounted list – Gold Stampin’ Glitter & 1/8″ Gold Ribbon – are simply on sale and will still be available at the regular price after January 2nd.
- All bundles in the Holiday Catalog are retiring although some of the actual products are not. The products will no longer be offered in a bundle after January 2, 2018. For more information, the key at the end of this PDF will explain it further. If you find it very confusing (and I would completely understand this), please contact me and I can tell you which products will no longer be available in a particular bundle.
- Discounted items may be added to the $99 Starter Kit, which is the best bundle of all. With the $99 Starter Kit, you pay just $99 but are able to order $125 worth of product from any of our current catalogs, with FREE shipping! Really! Plus, you get the perk that all demonstrators get, you can preorder items NOW from the Occasions Catalog that debuts in January 2018. For more information about the $99 Starter Kit, click here, and feel free to contact me with ANY questions!
Click HERE to see all of the discounted items in my online store.
Click HERE to see all the Retiring Items from the Holiday Catalog in my online store.
New Host Code
It’s a new month and that means a brand new host code! When you place an online order using the host code QG26PZB7 in December, you’ll receive three card kits from me. Bump your order up to $50 (before shipping/tax) and I’ll also send you a package of pearls (when a card looks a little plain, adding a few pearls makes all the difference!). If your order is $150 or more, please don’t use the host code. You’ll receive Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! (free product, yay!) when you place your order. You’ll still receive your kits and pearls from me!
This month when you use the host code you’ll receive materials to make the three cards below. I’ll cut, score, emboss, die cut and punch everything. You will need to provide your own ink and adhesive. Please note: per Stampin’ Up! policy, I cannot send stamped images to you, so you’ll need to use what you already own or purchase any of the sets I’ve used.
There’s nothing like seeing products in person and with this month’s kits, you’ll get a chance to play with many Stampin’ Up! products as you assemble your cards.
Below you’ll find the ink, stamps and adhesive I used to complete my projects but feel free to use what you already own. Click on any of the products and you’ll be directed to my online store. If you’re ready to place an order, click here, and don’t forget to use the host code QG26PZB7
If you’ve never entered a host code online, it’s really easy! After entering the first item on your order, you are given the option to View the Shopping Bag. Click that option and the page shown below is what you’ll see. Double check that my name is in the upper right hand corner. If it is, add QG26PZB7 in the host code box and click apply! That’s it!
If you’d rather have me place your order for you, and you’re comfortable with giving me your credit card information, I’m happy to do that for you. Once the transaction is completed, your cc information will go through my shredder!
Tracy’s Quick Links
To place an order, click here.
View the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, here.
Sign up for my newsletter here.
Join Paper Pumpkin here
To join Stampin’ Up!, click here.