This is the card I made for my husband for Valentine’s Day. You could make this card for a special occasion or to simply let someone know you care about them. Many thanks to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Martin Stone from the UK for this great layout. I made a few changes but the original idea is his!
You’ll need a Big Shot to create today’s card along with the Large Letters Framelits Dies, the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies and the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. I love my Big Shot and could never have created a card like this without it. It cuts! It embosses! I use it for almost every card I create!
Ready to Make Today’s Card?
All the products I used are in the Supply List below. Simply click any of the images for more information or to place an order. You’ll be directed to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Begin with a piece of Real Red cardstock that measures 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Fold in half. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Place it in the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot. Then, adhere it to the card base.
- Using the Big Shot and the Large Letters Framelits Dies, cut out the letters for the word LOVE using Real Red cardstock. Using Night of Navy cardstock, cut out YOU using the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.
- Glue LOVE to the front of the card (I used Multipurpose Glue).
- Cut a piece of Cardstock Vellum that measures 3/4″ x 4″. Using your Paper Snips, cut two notches out of each end to create a banner. Glue YOU to the front of the vellum. Attach Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the vellum in strategic spots where it can’t be seen.
- You’re done! That was pretty easy, right?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!
Sale-a-bration is still going strong! Place a $50 or $100 order and receive FREE products!! When you spend $150, not only do you earn Sale-a-bration gifts but you also start earning Stampin’ Rewards – more free product!
Tracy’s Quick Links