Several weeks ago I received this beautiful card from my Team Leader, Dawn. I love all the colors she used and her choice to add a black butterfly. It really stands out! Dawn also used silver metallic thread behind the Starburst Punch (new!), a technique I really like! Dawn loves glitter and if you look closely at the picture below, you can see that she added glitter to the butterflies, using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Such a fun touch!
- the beautiful Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper along with Lemon Lime Twist and Soft Sky cardstock.
- Move Me Thinlits and Basic Black cardstock to create the butterfly and Soft Sky for the “base” of the butterfly
- Starburst punch and 1-3/4″ Circle Punch behind the butterfly
- Lemon Lime Twist cardstock cut at both ends with the Triple Banner Punch
- Silver Metallic Thread underneath the Lemon Lime Twist starburst
- Fabulous Flamingo stamp set to stamp the small butterflies with Soft Sky ink and then some Wink of Stella for a sparkly finish to the butterflies
Below you’ll find all of these products with a link to my Stampin’ Up! online store if you’d like to purchase any of these supplies!