Can I just say how very happy I am that the Layered Leaves embossing folder is NOT retiring!! Yay!! I used it on today’s card and I’m just so pleased that I can continue to share cards using it.
Three products on my card are now on the retiring list:
The Big Shot and Needlepoint Nook DSP are available while supplies last! All retiring stamp sets are guaranteed availability until May 23, 2019.
All the products I used to create today’s card are in the Supply List below.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock that measures 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″ and attach to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. Place it inside the Layered Leaves embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot. Attach on top of the Blushing Bride cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock that measure 4-3/4″ x 1-3/4″. Cut a piece of Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper that measures 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″. Layer these two pieces together.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock that measure 4″ x 1-1/2″. Cut a piece of Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper that measures 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″. Layer these two pieces together.
- Attach both of the layered pieces to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink. Cut it out using the Layering Circles Dies and the Big Shot. Cut a larger circle using Blushing Bride cardstock. Attach the sentiment to the Blushing Bride piece. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Use a flower from the Frosted Flower Embellishments and attach to the front of the card.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Click here to see all the Retiring Stamp Sets.
Click here to see which retiring stamp sets are carrying over into the new catalog in cling mount.
Click here to see all the Retiring Bundles (some of these products may be returning but the bundled prices will not)
Click here to see Everything Else retiring.