As you know, many products from the Occasions and Annual Stampin’ Up! catalogs are being retired and only available while supplies last. Two products I used to create today’s card are retiring:
Yes, the Big Shot is retiring but the new Stampin’ Up! catalog will still have many dies and embossing folders to choose from!
Anyone who purchases a Big Shot from me will receive the Country Floral Embossing Folder. This was a Sale-a-Bration free gift AND will be returning in the new catalog but I’ll send one to you if you purchase a Big Shot over at my online store as a thank you! Did you know that if you bump your order up to $150 you’ll also receive Stampin’ Rewards? You’ll receive at least $15.00 in free product of your choice from any current catalog or the Clearance Rack!
All of the supplies I used to create today’s card can be found in the Supply List below and purchased at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Cut a piece of Poppy Parade cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock that measures 4″ x 5-1/4″. Place inside the Tufted Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper that measures 2-1/4″ x 5″ and adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the stamp set Daisy Delight, stamp “Thank You” in Poppy Parade ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out using the Big Shot and the Rectangle Stitched Dies. Cut another rectangle in Poppy Parade cardstock and adhere the sentiment to it. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- To complete the card, add four rhinestones on the sentiment piece.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Click here to see all of the stamp sets on the retiring list but that will be returning in cling mount in the new catalog.
Click here to see all the retiring Stamp Sets.
Click here to see all the retiring Bundles.
Click here to see Everything Else retiring.