On February 15th, Stampin’ Up! will be releasing three new products in the Sale-a-bration lineup! That means you have three more choices to choose from for your free gift when you place either a $50 or $100 order. When you place a $100 order you can choose (starting on the 15th) the Painted Seasons Bundle. It includes the Painted Seasons stamp set AND the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper!! Today’s card is made using the beautiful Painted Seasons paper!
If you’re just starting out making your own cards, today’s card is one that you’ll want to try. Or if you’re short on time and need a quick card, this layout is the one to turn to! I have to give credit to Martin Stone from the UK for this layout!
Ready to Make Today’s Card?
- Start with a piece of 11″ x 4-1/4″ Thick Whisper White cardstock. You can use the regular Whisper White, but using the thicker paper for your card base makes it more substantial. Fold it in half (I like to score the paper at 5-1/2″ and then fold).
- Stamp the sentiment (from the stamp set Butterfly Gala) onto the front of the Whisper White cardstock using Call Me Clover ink.
- Cut a piece of Call Me Clover cardstock that measures 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper that measures 4-5/8″ x 3-3/8″. Glue this piece to the Call Me Clover cardstock and then glue it to the front of the card.
- You’re done! Super easy! Super quick! Super cute!
If you have any questions about today’s card, don’t hesitate to contact me. If you’d like to place an order today, click here!
The paper I used on today’s card won’t be available until February 15th but there are still many other Sale-a-bration products to choose from right now! You can choose from Level 1 products ($50 purchase before shipping/tax) or Level 2 products ($100 purchase before shipping/tax). Click here to see what’s available! Click here and here and here to see cards made using the Level 1 Sale-a-bration gift, Hello Cupcake. If you love the Hello Cupcake stamp set, in March, there will be Framelits available to purchase that coordinate with this set!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Tracy’s Quick Links
Click here to learn more about using the Host Code