My card today features the Painted Seasons stamp set, part of the Painted Seasons Bundle. I love any set that has flowers but this one also has images you can use year round. You can’t purchase this stamp set but you can earn it absolutely FREE with a $100 order (before shipping/tax). The Painted Seasons stamp set and Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper, both included in the Painted Seasons Bundle, will be available FREE, until March 31, 2019 or while supplies last!
To learn more about Sale-A-Bration and all the free gifts you can earn, click here!
Ready to Make Today’s Card?
(All the supplies I used can be purchased at my online store and are listed below)
- Cut a piece of Pool Party Cardstock that measures 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and fold in half. This will be your base. Cut another piece that measures 3″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut two pieces of Whisper White cardstock that measure 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 2-3/4″ x 4″. Add a small amount of snail to the back of the smaller piece and attach it to the larger piece so that it is centered. You will be removing it after you do some stamping so you really are just adding a small amount.
- Stamp your images onto the two pieces of Whisper White using Pool Party, Call Me Clover and Lemon Lime Twist ink. When you’re finished, separate the two pieces of paper. Attach the larger one to the base of the card.
- Attach the smaller piece of Whisper White to the other piece of Pool Party. You want to make sure that the images line up correctly so when you separate the two pieces, make sure they are both right side up. Wrap Whisper White Flax Ribbon around this piece and tie in a bow. Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings onto Whisper White cardstock using Call Me Clover ink. Cut it out with a 1″ Circle Punch. Punch another circle out of Lemon Lime Twist using the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch and attach the sentiment using Snail adhesive. Attach Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- You’re done! Try using different colors for a different look! There are so many possibilities!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog)
Tracy’s Quick Links