Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and this little treat bag is quick and easy to make! I always include a little handmade gift in my thank you packages when anyone places an order and this month you’ll receive one of these treat bags!
I used the gorgeous Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, new in the Occasions Catalog. This paper is packaged with (12) 12″ x 12″ sheets and six of the sheets have gold foil accents – so pretty! It’s ideal for Valentine’s Day but it can used for any occasion as only two of the designs actually have hearts on them.
- Painted with Love Designer Series Paper: 9-1/2″ x 3″ scored at 1-1/4″ & 5-1/2″
- 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Bag: cut bag down to 4″ or you can just fold over the excess
- Powder Pink 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon: approximately 13″
- All of the supplies I used will be listed below. Click any of the pictures in the list and you’ll be directed to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me.
- Add a strip of Tear and Tape at the top of the cellophane bag and attach it to the inside of the treat bag. Then add your treat inside.
- Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Powder Pink 1-3/8″ scallop and attach to the front of the treat bag.
- Wrap the Shimmer Ribbon around the treat bag in the middle of the top flap. This will keep the bag shut. No adhesive needed!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Tracy’s Quick Links
To place an order click here.
View the Occasions Catalog here.
View the Sale-A-Bration Catalog here.
Check out the Clearance Rack here!
Sign up for my newsletter here.
Join Paper Pumpkin here
To purchase the $99 Starter Kit, click here.
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99, you’ll choose $125 in product from the Annual and Occasions Catalogs (had your eye on a Big Shot?). Plus during Sale-a-bration, you can choose two additional stamp sets – a value of $101 (bundles, kits and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are excluded). For more information, feel free to contact me or click here!
I really love hearing from you! Leave a comment or question in the month of January and your name will be entered to win some Stampin’ Up! goodies from me! Come back on February 1st to see who the winner is!