The deadline is drawing near to sign up to receive your very own Paper Pumpkin box this month! Sign up by the 10th and around the 15th, your Paper Pumpkin kit will be on it’s way, right to your mailbox!
What is Paper Pumpkin? It’s a convenient, all inclusive kit that’s shipped direct to you each month!
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- You’ll receive at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- In addition to a stamp set an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies many to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Every month, Stampin’ Up! shares a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit. I love this feature!
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink).
The kit last month was a very special one designed by the Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass and a free gift of pencils was included! It’s always fun to open the box, pull back the blue tissue paper and see what’s inside!
Would you like a bit more information or are you ready to sign up? Click here and you’ll be taken to my sign up page. For more information, select How It Works at the top of the page! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
I’ll hope you’ll join me tomorrow for the First Fridays Blog Hop!